It was my nephew Ben’s 13th birthday earlier this month and I made him this card digitally:
I used the following products:
- digital papers from Teen Life by Jennifer of Word Art World
- Inverted News Alpha by Robin Gough
- Stamped Alphas by ScrapALatte Designs
- Guitar element from Bass’ic Black Notes kit by Digital Ink By Melissa
- mp3 player and tablet images from internet
I added a shadow to the papers and elements in Photoshop Elements then printed it off on 300 gsm card. Using a black Gelly Roll Stardust pen, I added dimension to the digital stamped image No 13 (I’m sorry but I can’t remember who designed this).
This is the finished card – apologies for the quality of the photograph, but you can just about see the sparkle on the no 13.
I look forward to any comments!