Have just made this birthday card for a friend’s daughter, who happens to be like my daughters in the fact that they just don’t like pink! The funny thing is, they’re all “scientists”! My eldest daughter, in particular, went through a stage of she would wear anything so long as it was black! She got past 18 and then began to appreciate pretty things. Anyway, here’s the card:
I just had to add the purple gems to add some sparkle!
- Pink Petticoat’s “Pretty Doodles” pattern (unfortunately no longer available – so glad I managed to get this – it’s so pretty)
- Anita’s gems (Gem Wheels)
- Textured pearlescent purple card
- White 300gsm glossy card
- Tiny flower brads (purple)
- Sakura Ball Sign Tiara Glitter pen – purple
- Font: Janda Quirky Girl (18 today!)
- Printed on my Epson R1900 printer
If there’s anything you’d like to ask me about creating a card digitally, please contact me.